Castle Bromwich Junior School Refit
Last month, Mardel completed a full furniture re-fit of nine classrooms in the school.
The brief included:
- Removal of all existing furniture
- New designs for fitted multi-purpose storage runs comprising of open bookcases, cupboards and tray units
- Fitted storage wall specially designed to incorporate general storage and individual bag and coat locations for pupils
- Modular twin desk pods were designed to include built in storage with easy to use lift up lids. Different heights were manufactured suitable for the two individual age groups in class
- New sink and worktop in each classroom
- New teacher workstations
- New reception soft furniture Working to a tight summertime deadline, Mardel completed the whole project within a two week time slot and to budget.