Posture Office Chairs
Key features of our posture chairs which are fully adjustable from the seated position:
- Seat Height - gas lift to ensure feet remain in contact with the floor to provide stability.
- Seat Slide/ depth - to ensure correct thigh support and to prevent lower leg compression and associated restricted blood flow.
- Seat Tilt/ angle - to ensure hips are slightly higher than knees to maintain the inward lumbar (lower back) curve. This helps to reduce back ache, slipped discs and sciatica and assists correct neck alignment.
- Back Rest/ depth - pneumatic adjustment to ensure the inward lumbar (lower back) curve is maintained, back muscles are supported and can relax. Also assists correct neck alignment.
- Back Rest/ height - slide adjustment to ensure correct, comfortable positioning for each individual user. Also assists correct neck alignment.
- Arm Rests available when required for certain working environments.